Attend this hands-on class to earn advanced technician certification (tier-2) in the TracPhone product family
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, all hands-on classes have been suspended until further notice.
This two-day class provides extensive hands-on training on KVH's TracPhone V3-IP, V3-HTS, V7-IP, and V7-HTS antennas. Topics covered include:
- Installation best practices and cable termination techniques
- Capture and analysis of antenna data files
- Use of basic antenna commands
- Preventative maintenance checks
- Replacement of non-standard antenna parts, such as motors and belts
Prerequisites: You must complete the TracPhone V3-HTS, TracPhone V7-HTS, and SAILOR 4300 (for Iridium Certus) courses before you can register for this class.
Travel Costs: KVH does not charge a fee to attend the training. You are responsible for transportation and lodging.