Attend this hands-on class to earn advanced technician certification (tier-2) in the TracVision product family
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, all hands-on classes have been suspended until further notice.
This two-day class provides extensive hands-on training on KVH's TracVision TV-series antennas (and HD7 in the U.S.). Topics covered include:
- Installation best practices and cable termination techniques
- Capture and analysis of antenna data files
- Use of basic antenna commands
- Preventative maintenance checks
- Replacement of non-standard antenna parts, such as motors and belts
Prerequisite: You must complete the TracVision TV5, TV6, and TV8 course before you can register for this class.
Travel Costs: KVH will provide all meals complimentary during each day of the training. You are responsible for transportation and lodging.